On 10/7/2010 4:31 AM, Stan Halpin wrote:
I occasionally receive multiple copies of your messages Boris,
typically four copies. I've always assumed that those were messages
that you think are really important, and so you send multiple copies
to insure that we pay attention. ;-) Or that you just twitched a bit
when hitting the send button. In any case, not to worry. I can delete
them as fast as you can send them.

stan

I don't twitch just yet, Stan. On the serious note, if you or any one else spot another twitchy behavior on my part, please let me know off list.

Thanks.

Boris