On 10/7/2010 2:30 PM, Tom C wrote:
Boris,

Your opinions are appreciated, well maybe. :-)  Compositions are
intended, and to my memory colors are fairly accurate. Many shots
taken several hours before noon. I deliberately isolated the
architectural elements, in most cases providing little context.
because to me it often looked very classical Greco-Roman in style, and
that is what I intended to show.

I was not apprehensive, why would I be?  I think you reading far too
much between the pixels.

As far as my camera and I learning about one another, I don't
understand how you arrive at that judgement. I shoot with the NEX5
just like any other camera, and if I found there was a large learning
curve where I had to adjust for the performance of the camera in some
way other than I already do, I'd chuck it

Tom

Absolutely, Tom. It was my /impression/ that I made by looking at web size pictures on my (uncalibrated) monitor at work. It is therefore only logical that I might have made a mistake.

Your Greco-Roman intent did not come through to me and I went "out" trying to read "between the pixels".

Like I said, I am offering you my impression, not my judgment.

Boris