That's a very good point. I (personally) think that flashes turn just about
everything into a snapshot. So while all of others are blasting away with
flashes, I'm more likely to be shooting at f/2 without a flash. I only own two
flashes (a Pentax ringflash, and a Leica flash for a Leica rangefinder) and
don't use either.

Jeffery