On 2010-10-08 20:26 , Bob Sullivan wrote:
Last time we went to Maine, we looked in vain for moose among the fall colors.
This time we found some, up close and personal.

what fun!

17 summers and 6 full years in Maine and i never saw a moose; my folks moved a few miles up-river to Moose Hill after i left home and in 14 years there they never saw a moose; took me until a hike in northern Colorado to see one (they are imported, not native to CO)