You want to see Moose you should go to Massachusetts Cities, apparently...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/10/01/police_kill_wandering_moose_in_worcester/.

New England is getting more wild and yet the wildlife is getting tamer, There have been bear sightings not 5 miles from where I'm typing this, (it was farmland 60 years ago, but mostly suburbs now), and Wild Turkeys are so ubiquitious that it's become easy to photograph them.

Those are good shots by the way.