...he, hye. I should have seen this comming....
And thsi form a woman with a Danish sur name.....!

And no, we don't have the same bank account. Although she CAN see what's going
on.
But at the moment, I make slightly more money form photography, than I actually
spend on cameras etc. But I guess my whife would love to have a new window in
our livning room, rather than a new camera :-).

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.