On Oct 10, 2010, at 09:32 , Jens wrote:

...he, hye. I should have seen this comming....
And thsi form a woman with a Danish sur name.....!

And no, we don't have the same bank account. Although she CAN see what's going on. But at the moment, I make slightly more money form photography, than I actually spend on cameras etc. But I guess my whife would love to have a new window in our livning room, rather than a new camera :-).

Take pictures for her from just outside the window she desires to replace.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

"Gaudeamus igitur, juvenes dum sumus..."
http://tinyurl.com/ndmfhb