Hey, I am not grumpy, mutter, mutter, mutter, and YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!

On 10/10/2010 11:16 PM, drd1...@gmail.com wrote:
That's still quite a lopsided ratio of men to women. And mostly grumpy old men
at that.
-----Original Message-----
From: paul stenquist<pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:05:10
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: The Urge

On Oct 10, 2010, at 10:48 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Steven Desjardins<drd1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Well, the list also has a pretty severe gender bias.  Christine, Tan,
Ann, and who else?  In a more balanced group some woman would have
quickly complained about hubby and then the word "spouse" would have
appeared instead of "wife".

To avoid confusion, I'll just mention that there are 2 Christines here....
Marnie, Jeepgirl and Amita as well. We have at least seven women members,
probably more.

"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."
     -Woody Allen