On Oct 11, 2010, at 6:46 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

On 10/11/2010 12:36 PM, paul stenquist wrote:
Marnie is getting her new house in shape. She posts regularly on Facebook. Amita posts there as well.
Paul

Hmmm, may be I should get registered with FB after all... Paul, if you have a chance, please pass regards to both fine ladies...

Boris

I will. In addition to hearing from the ladies, you can see regular photo posts from Juan Buhler on Facebook. Lassie Karlson (sp?) posts there regularly as well. I show some pics there that I don't offer on PDML as do others on the list. It's more about connecting with friends, rather than showing one's best efforts.