$10K is very price competitive with the Canon 1DsmIII and Nikon D3x
and an absolute steal in the MFDB world (where $10K normally gets you
a 22MP back, camera extra and 39MP goes for $25k).Considering that
both the 1Ds and D3x have monthly sales numbers which double the
entire MFDB market's annual sales (8-9k units, where the MFDB market
is around 4k annually) the interest in the 645D is natural and if
Pentax can keep up with demand it may end up owning the MF Digital
market.

-The Crazy Finn

--
M. Adam Maas