At 22:32 5-2-2002 -0500, you wrote:
>From: "Paul Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Re[2]: Take two MZ-S's and call me when you get back
>
>Domke make these nice little padded wraps with velcro for cameras, they come
>in a range of funky colours :)
>So you can just sling it in backpack.
>
>ER cases can be a bit of a pain.
>
>paul

I love ER cases. All my cameras bar the LX have them (still debating
getting one but I wouldn't be able to fit the grip). Wonderful invention.
No hassle to clip the front off if it's getting in the way. Miles better
than the padded holster type bags. I keep tipping cameras out of them by
accident. Born clumsy.
I like the Domke wraps, I use them for lenses mainly.

Wendy

---
Wendy Beard
Ottawa, Canada