My one roll of XP2 shot in broad daylight at noon on a cloudless day was the
biggest disaster of my photographic life. I respect XP2 as a great film with a
lot of latitude under low contrast (shady or overcast) conditions, but truly
awful in high contrast conditions...blown highlights and dense shadows. I've
never tried pushing or pulling it, and my disaster roll predated my use of
Photoshop. But I think that BW400 by Kodak is more forgiving in terms of
latitude and dynamic range.

Jeffery