Charles, wow ... I've never even seen a roll of XP1. I've always
assumed it must have existed at one point, seeing the new stuff is
labeled XP2, but wow.

Jeffery, you might want to give XP2 another shot. Some of my favorite
shots are on it taken in very bright sunlight. http://flic.kr/p/7REseX

I love it and shoot almost nothing else right now.

I'm just curious if anyone here has tried the iso 50 thing.

I just finished up my last roll of it, but I'm hoping to make it to
town tomorrow and get some more.

I'll post samples at the different ISOs when I get a chance.

~nick
http://www.nickdavidwright.net