For me it's the Maxxum 7, not the MZ-S. For some reason I've just
never really gelled with the Pentax 35mm film camera's (the LX came
the closest, followed by the PZ-1p).

The funny thing is that the K-7 is one camera I love the ergonomics
on. IMHO it's FAR better than any of the Pentax 35mm film cameras (in
fact it handles very similarly to the Maxxum 7, which it also
distinctly resembles).

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas