Wednesday, February 06, 2002, 11:17:58 AM, J. wrote:
>> http://www.gate.net/~hifisapi/penspblack.jpg

JCOC> I copped the above pic off an ebay auction and then touched
JCOC> up all the brassing into paintshop pro.
JCOC> BEAUTIFUL!!! Too bad it's not as easy to touch up the real thing.

JCOC> JCO

JC,
   I have tried to touch up a black brassed camera using Humbrell
   Super Enamel (hobby aircraft colours), it's #21 (glossy black), and
   it blends very nicely with the original finish. Trick is to use it
   dilluted to get the thinnest layer possible, so it won't stand out.

   Although I like brassed cameras, so I haven't refinished my
   well-brassed K2DMD.

Good light,
   Frantisek Vlcek