On 10/23/2010 9:38 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
For example, last month I picked up a friend at the airport, and
Candice greeted me with "Yo, niggah!".  When a black woman calls a
white jewish man, who is a close friend "niggah", she gets a laugh
and a hug.

I recently learned about existence of work "kike" in English/American language. As a certified zhid to another certified zhid, I suggest, that next time we meet, I'd shout something in lines of "Hi there, kikey! What's up in sunny California?" :-)

^^^^^^
A joke

Boris