Concerning the foul language, I think that it should be common agreement that Igor, I and partially Bob W are the biggest. If Igor and/or I start with Russian Mat, it won't be pretty at all. And Bob, given his multilinguinity :-) will be our deputy :-).

On the serious note, I still fail to see how one's sexual preferences or any other such preferences of private matter have to do with this list. Specifically, I am thinking that even mention of one's sexual preferences should be simply banned by common agreement here.

Boris