I missed all the "new camera" angst. With the frequency of the thread I might
have guessed its nature, but happily, I didn't. Nor dis I go back to catch up
on the rhetoric.
Bill and I had a "difference" early on in my tenure on the list that was
intense, but short lived. I look forward to Bill"s wit and clarity and
consistently check his thread comments. I very much value his perceived respect
for my thoughts and work. His leaving the list would be sad indeed.

Jack