Lots of great pictures and places I'd like to visit.
Dan Mantoyla, you've given me a reason to go back to Hawaii - beautiful sunrise.
Ted Beilby, I've got to visit Arches National Park, wonderful landscape.
Steve Desjardens, your motorcycles loaded slowly and I was
delighted to see the line gracefully extend across the screen.
Regards,  Bob S.