From: Scott Loveless
It's here:  http://pug.komkon.org/10oct/index.html or here:
http://pug.komkon.org/  Sorry for the delay.

I had to do a few things differently this time to accommodate the
dimensions of the photo.  Most of the changes will be obvious, once
you take a look at the gallery.  One thing that might not be all that
obvious is the "download original" link near the bottom right of each
photo.  I've never included this before and won't again.

19 photos.  Enjoy.

I'm really pleased my own submission is in such distinguished company, but John Coyle, I now officially hate you!

I mean, "just walked out onto the deck and grabbed four or five frames". Give me a break!

I'm kind of torn between Sasha Sobol's "Fog&Rain", Jan Willem's "Infinity" and Daniel J. Matyola's "Sunrise on Haleakalaa" to pick a favorite.

And then just when I think I'm finally going to be able to decide, I look back at the index ... and I'm torn all over again.

How can I leave out "All Together" by Steve Desjardins or "Mies in Detroit" by Paul Stenquist or "Delicate Arch by" Ted Beilby or ...

Well worth the wait.