That's nifty. Thanks Juan. I was printing out four A3 pictures for the
Royal Photographic Society's National Print Competition. I'm submitting
one colour, three black and white. The colour and two of the b and w's
went fine - but there's always one, isn't there! It took three goes to
get it right. I'm really pleased with the colour: it matches the screen
image colour very well - something I fought long and hard over. I was
going to post it to next month's PUG, still am. One of my Opportunist
Landscapes (see: who needs a 67, f/32, a small stool and loads of time!).

Cheers,

Cotty