For one reason or another, it appears I'm going to be spending the next 6
months away from my native England (sob!  I'm going to miss my warm beer)
and will be working in New Jersey and I have a couple of questions:

1.  Can anyone recommend any good photography/Pentax shops in the North
Saddle River area (or in Manhattan I guess, as I'll be travelling around
the city)
2.  Where should I buy and process films?  How much should I expect to pay
- for B&W, E6 and C41 (depending on what I'm up to).

Thanks for any advice from any New-Yorkers (and New-Jerseyers, if that is
the right term)

Cheers

PS.  If anyone could recommend any good pubs in the area (preferably with
real ale) that could keep me from spending a fortune on photography ;-)

Paul Wilkinson
The Accenture Centre for Digital Content in London
1 Kingsway, London

DDI: +44 (0) 207 844 7935
Mob: +44 (0) 7973 489 353

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.