From: paul stenquist

From: DagT
As an agnostic he forgot me, but I think he hates me too .-)

That kind of madmen are always there. At least they don?t
have any law on their side anymore. I?m just hope people are
not hating religious people in general because of people like
him.

I don't hate people of religion. I just hold them responsible for
not curbing the extremist excesses of their coreligionists.

If all muslims are responsible for al qaeda, then all christians
are responsible for Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, James Kopp,
Scott Roeder, Paul Jennings Hill ... and every pederast priest
that ever molested an alter boy.
That's a stretch. al qaeda acts in the name of allah and their
version of muslim law. McVeigh, for example, had no close connection
to christianity and was just a U.S. government hater. Your analogy is
faulty. Paul

While religion may not have been McVeigh's primary motivation, it WAS part of his rationale. He chose the date specifically to coincide with the anniversary of the Branch Davidian's Waco siege.

But leave McVeigh out of it ...

You still miss the point.

It is JUST AS REASONABLE to hold all christians responsible for the depredations of their corelitionists as it is to hold all Muslims responsible for 9/11.

If all muslims are evil, so are all christians ... and so is any other religion that claims to be the only one true way.