Those who never had the opportunity to develop/make prints from films,
you dunno what you're missing. Just do it !

Mark !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thibouille" <pentaxl...@gmail.com>

Subject: My Photo courses till now..

Definitely very interesting. Of course there're times some things are
less interesting than others but that's life ;)

Studio work are cool (which made me want my own studio flash outfit)
and working with a technical chamber (not sure those are the correct
words) Sinar 4"x5" is not easy, completely different but cool as well.

Theory is cool and (for me) easy (other guys seem to suffer big time).
History of photography and (quick) overview of the different artistic
movements enlightening.
Digital lab is annoying but that's because I'm used to Lightroom
already (though I wouldn't ever claim I mastered it, that would be
Godfrey's case, not mine)

Film lab is... heck I love it :) Developing films, making 'prints' in
dark room, photograms... a pity I have to wait 2 weeks between each
session.
I love film lab so much I bought films (!) a couple days ago. Can't
wait for next time.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs