tom,

I think my brain did explode.  I was just having a "discussion" with
my wife today about it (the cameras, not my brain).  If we are going
to do anything, she is favoring the 67 route.  Her general reasoning
has to do with the 645 almost being able to replace the 35mm and she
feels that there is quite a bit of stuff I do that the 35mm is good
enough. I would have to agree with that.  She argues that the cost of
film/developing on the MF stuff is more and therefore, I should mostly
be using it for serious stuff.

So now, I am trying to figure out what I would need/want to get going.
Here is the list so far:
67II body
AEII Prism
Hotshoe grip (I plan to do quite a bit of flash stuff)
Wide Angle lens (group shots) - 55ish
Portrait lens - 165? - 2.8 or Leaf shutter?
Standard lens - maybe
Flash Meter

Anything major that I am missing?

Bruce Dayton

t> On 7 Feb 2002 at 15:05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> I'm trying to contact Bruce Dayton, but didn't received an answer in
>> the last days. Are you there, Bruce?

t> Unfortunately our friend Bruce thought too hard about his 645 vs. 67
t> decision, and his brain exploded.

t> In lieu of flowers, his family asks that you send donations to the
t> "Send a Kiwi to Camp" foundation.

t> tv