I would definitely get the leaf shutter lens if you plan to do a lot of
flash photography, since it synchs at speeds up to 1/500. The 55/4 is
nice, but so is the 45. If you're getting only one wide, the 55 is a good
choice. If you might eventually go for two, the 45 and the new 75 would
make a great pair. The 105/2.4 and the 90/2.8 are both relatively
inexpensive and magnificently sharp. I would get one of these "normals."
The 300/4 is also a very fine lens. I use mine extensively for handheld
work. Consider that it's only the equivelant of approximately 150mm in 35
mm, so it's not outrageously long. Yet coupled with a 2X converter, you
can have a nice long setup as well.
     In other words, you'll need one of each :-)
Paul