I like deals on lenses better. Would you like to know that i got 4
lenses -- smct 50/1.4, s-m-c t 200/f4 (sticky diaphram tho), 80-210 f4
sears zooom w/ macro and 28/2.8 hanimex lens for $10 ? and lets not
mention the numerous high quality filters (mostly kenko and b&w), a
orginal pentax hard box and the vivitar 283 flash it came with.

And the other day i missed getting a super-tak 20/4.5 for $95 because i
got delayed in a meeting but i am sure there are more out there for the
patient folks.

cheers,
nitin