On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Nitin Garg wrote:

> I like deals on lenses better. Would you like to know that i got 4
> lenses -- smct 50/1.4, s-m-c t 200/f4 (sticky diaphram tho), 80-210 f4
> sears zooom w/ macro and 28/2.8 hanimex lens for $10 ? and lets not
> mention the numerous high quality filters (mostly kenko and b&w), a
> orginal pentax hard box and the vivitar 283 flash it came with.

OK, while we're bragging...

How about getting paid $10 to get an SMC-A50/1.4 in mint condition?

Bought a Program Plus on ebay "with a broken rewind knob" for $65. It
came with the A50/1.4 and a Vivitar flash. The knob was just
unscrewed. The camera even had the plastic on the baseplate.

Sold the body only on ebay for $76...