On 11/2/2010 8:48 PM, Miserere wrote:
I feel like Samsung is the only MILC manufacturer who's understanding
the market segment that wants a real camera (not a souped up P&S) with
an assortment of small primes. If they work on their firmware, it's
very likely they'll get my business.

So, Miserere, are you planning to defect to Samsung completely? *broad grin*

So you're planning on partially defecting, Boris?

I have several ideas running in my head. The equation is interesting, non-linear and multi-dimensional :-). But I'd rather we did not discuss it in this very thread.

Boris