If you ever get a chance to try the M24~35/3.5, give it a whirl.  It's a
two-touch, and I certainly understand your dislike for that style, but
somehow - perhaps because of its size or minimal focal range, it doesn't
seem to be as difficult, if that's the right word, to use as other
two-touch zooms.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]