On Fri, 05 Nov 2010 18:08 -0700, "Larry Colen" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Rather than a collection of neutral density filters, why not have two
> fairly large polarizers and a set of step down rings so that they can be
> used on a variety of lenses?
> 
> Not only should you be able to get it fairly dark when they're cross
> polarized, but you'd have adjustability.
> 


Cost is one issue but I often use a polariser as a extra ND filter if I
want a slow shutter speed - to blur water motion, for example. 


Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/
-- 


-- 
http://www.fastmail.fm - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
                          love email again


-- 
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
[email protected]
http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to