John Sessoms wrote:

From: Charles Robinson

On Nov 5, 2010, at 8:59, eckinator wrote:

> probably the red and blue pixels weren't fully charged yet - did you
> use a fresh battery? also was this a b&w or color SD card?

(I guess I forgot which list I was posting this to).  :-)

He may not be that far off. The first image looks like only the pixels from the sensor's green sites were recorded.

Did I understand correctly that the second image was taken without the flash; that you took an image with flash which corrected the problem?

And after the flash image, you were then able to record a normal image without the flash?

Digital cameras are essentially a sensor & a tiny computer. I think you had a problem with the tiny computer inside the camera. Or else the sensor is getting ready to flake out on you.