I adjusted the camera for all six of my autofocus lenses this morning. i did it
with the target I've used before. The moire method sounded even more difficult
and time consuming. In any case, five of the six came in at 2 or 3 clicks in
one direction or the other. None were dead on at zero. That's less deviation
than I saw with most of my other Pentax DSLRs. Similar to what I saw with the
K-7. One lense, the FA 35/2 required a + 10 adjustment. I believe the K-7
number for that lens was way up there as bell. I'll have to have a look. I
double and triple checked most of them. Checked zooms at full zoom and half
way. If there was a discrepancy, I leaned toward getting it right at the longer
focal length, since DOF is reduced. I'm now happily dialed in.

Paul