Yes. I'll send it to you as a high res jpeg. I made my own. I just shoot it at a 45 degree angle. Target on the floor. Camera on a tripod. There are even better devices available that utilize a scale thats on a 45 degree angle and a vertical target. I might build something like that. But the target on the floor works.
Paul