I see... Well, could be my problem with Katz Eye screen was based on the possibility that their screen is of different thickness than that of Pentax...

All in all, it is good that your camera is in proper operational order and as I usually do - I am looking forward to your pictures, Paul.

Boris

P.S. I am younger than you, but my eyesight is not my forte too.