On Nov 8, 2010, at 7:12 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:

> Wow.  Thanks for sharing these, Paul.  I'd say the difference is
> pretty dramatic!

How dramatic the difference appears to be depends in part on how much detail
the monitor that they're viewed on reveals. On my iMac 24 and the Apple Cinema
Display 23, the difference is substantial. On my Macbook 13, it's much less
obviousl.
Paul

> On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Even though slightly less contrast, the K-5 offers an image willing to allow
>> ones PP preferences without first dealing with the K-7's more limited DR.
>> The dark counter behind the table is the first area that caught my eye and
>> gave the margin comfortably to the K-5.
>> Thanks very much, Paul. Nice job!
>>
>> Jack

>>> from each camera, shot off a tripod with the DA* 16-50 at