Gosh. I still like my K-7. it performs well in good light and has earned me
quite a bit of money. Yes, K-5 is better, but the K-7 isn't rubbish. I'll
continue to use it when I need a second camera.

When I have time I'll do side by side outdoor pics at ISO 200. Perhaps later
today. Time to work now.
Paul