----- Mensaje original ----

I am in the opposite ugrade path as you Boris (*ist Ds, K20D,...). So I skipped
the K10D (with great efforts) and when the K20D came out I remember that the
comments were that it had a great sensor less noisy than the K10D sensor
(there were a lot of people complaining that the 'old' 6mpix sensor was better
for low light than the K10D's 10mpix one).

And then the K-7 came out and in a few months its sensor (evolution of the
K20D's) was totally crap...¿?

(Ah...according to my path, it's time for a K-5...let's see if I manage to
resist until the summer...)

Regards,
Jaume