I prefer disorganized groups, that's why I'm here.

On 11/9/2010 10:02 AM, Scott Loveless wrote:
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Mark Roberts<m...@robertstech.com>  wrote:
So what you're really asking is why do people need to perform actions
that contribute to their sense of self-esteem?
Not necessarily.  I'm more interested in why people decide to do those
things in large, organized groups.  What makes the "official"
recognition so important to the people who participate, as opposed to
just going out and doing it on their own?

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."