Want some crazy suggestion? ;)
Future Pentax bodies will have in-body autofocus. It's much faster to move a light sensor than tons of glass. And you'll have AF with any K-mount lens (and others that you can mount via adapters) ever produced. Great, isn't it? Why it still has a focus-ring... hmm, well, it's for a backward compatibility and manual focus, of course.

BR, Margus