On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:03 -0600, "Jeffery Smith"
<jsmith...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> This has undoubtedly been asked before, but here goes. Are Samsung
> cameras/lenses corresponding to similar Pentax items not sold in the USA?
> I recall that Samsung started a line of dSLR cameras and lenses (badged
> as Schneider) a year or two ago, but have never heard of or seen them
> since.

I think Samsung's days of re-badging Pentaxes is over.  They stopped
doing that with the GX20 (the equivalent of the K20D). They are more
interested now in developing their NX models.

I don't know if the re-badged models were ever sold in the USA (they
probably were) but as they are now superseded, it's not surprising that
they aren't seen.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters