On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:16 -0500, "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
wrote:

> I thought the Samsung GX10 & GX20 were considered to be co-development
> between Pentax & Samasung, rather than simply re-badged Pentaxes.

You may be right although I thought Samsung's involvement with the GX20
was mainly to do with the sensor.  I'd be surprised if Samsung had much
involvement with the earlier models, given that they used Sony sensors.
I think Samsung may have used its own image processing train.

I wonder if anyone ever did any comparisons between the image quality of
the GX20 and K20D, particularly at higher ISOs.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia