Same here.  The ttl cord (3rd party, I think.  It's curly...) for
off-camera flash... And I've used the in-camera wireless system to
trigger my flash as well as studio strobes.  Both have worked fine,
but I've never used the wireless set-up in anything larger than a
studio.

I've been thinking about getting some RF triggers, too.  Maybe
CyberCyncs...  I'd be interested to know what others are using for RF
triggers, too...

-c