> I guess I don't trust that to work as well. My feelings for my K10D
> have deteriorated somewhat.... "need" is
> pretty relative anyway.

I can't vouch for the k10d, but the only time the built-in wireless
trigger hasn't worked for me was when the batteries in my flash died.
I know what you mean about losin' that lovin' feelin'... I have a
worthless piece of junk k7, after all. ;)  But the only reason I
haven't broken down & bought RF triggers is that I haven't yet
"needed" them.

> the hotshoe adaptor F lets me put one flash on top plus one via the
> f5p cable so it effectively acts as a splitter.

I can fire the 360 & 540 together with the wireless set-up... but I
think I've only used the flashes on manual settings.  Maybe using
p-ttl changes the ballgame?  How does the camera deal with ttl &
multiple flash, anyway...?

> does this answer it? =)
> Ecke

Haha -- sure!  But now I have more questions...

:)
-c