From: Miserere

On 17 November 2010 23:44, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

Yes, they *are* great, but anyone can take good photos on the
set of Mad Max 4, Larry.

I was just following your formula for great photos, so anyone can
take great photos if they follow Miserere's advice.
That's correct, Larry; and that's exactly what we want, have people
taking photographs according to strict formulas.

Hey, works for me. If they want to self-select themselves out of the competition, I'm all in favor of it.

I think we should encourage the average photographer to become a mediocrity every chance we get. Increase the demand for good images while at the same time reducing the supply, so that we get to fill that demand.

Maybe I *will* get a chance to make a living at this.

Probably not, since I persist in giving anyone who asks how to take good photos the best advice I know how.