On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 04:48:12PM +0000, Collin Brendemuehl wrote:
> >From: Steven Desjardins <drd1...@gmail.com>
> >
> >I have previously mentioned the movie "Sky Captain and the World of
> >Tomorrow".
>
> I love that movie.  Right alongside "Galaxy Quest" for a fun time.

"Sky Captain" didn't do anything for me.  "Galaxy Quest", however,
sits on the shelf alongside "Flash Gordon", "The Last Starfighter"
and "Ice Pirates" (and "Barbarella", and "Mars Attacks" ...)

There are a whole lot of really good "B" movies out there.
There's a group I categorise as "Arnie Movies" ("The Running Man",
"True Lies", "Conan [I & II]", and "Judge Dredd") - the last may
not have actually had The Governator in it, but it would have been
about the same movie with him playing the role.

Then there are "The Princess Bride", "Young Frankenstein", "Blazing
Saddles", and even at least the first "Pirates of the Caribbean"