The size of the LCD on your camera is TINY. You can probably see if the image
is grossly out of focus, but I wouldn't expect much more.  It's amazing that we
get spoiled by the increasing size of LCD screens on the newer cameras, and
then when we pick up a starkist, it looks like a postage stamp sized LCD.

Jeffery