2010/11/24 Godfrey DiGiorgi <gdigio...@gmail.com>:

> um, lithium disposables contain lots of very recyclable raw materials.
> they should never been 'thrown out', they should be recycled.

no doubt about that and I'm sure the members of this list love what
they shoot enough not to litter all over it... I'd like to think
though that a rechargeable battery has a better primary energy and CO2
balance because of the fact that it doesn't have to be recycled
between uses making it the better option by far
Thanks
Ecke