Still working on that test pic but missing a piece of gear to make it
happen. Basically (for lack of a gear driven upside down center column
or macro arm - sorry but I sold the tripod that gave me the idea a few
weeks ago) trying to achieve 3-D mobility with a combination of macro
rails and an L bracket. IMO trouble with the Benbo is too many things
are unlocked at once. What is your subject height range? Can you see
yourself carrying an extra kilogram of macro rails in exchange for a
lighter, less versatile tripod?
Cheers
Ecke