Why did we have to wait so long to see it:-).

I'v e been dickering with my provider about web service the use to provide and finally gave up and went to photonet.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: 'Topsy Turvey'

Well done. A dramatic shot. Why did we have to wait so long to see it:-).
Paul